We pride ourselves on our work and always aim to provide the highest standard in customer service. Our Staff represent our Company, we expect hard working, energetic and professional individuals who can move our business forward. If you feel you can bring something exciting to Central Park and have the desire to succeed then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a qualified Chef to work full time in our busy restaurant on Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar environment, they will have to be able to work well within a large kitchen team, show initiative, be hard working, driven and looking to work as part of a skilled and passionate team.
The successful candidate will require the following characteristics and skills:
- A hardworking, friendly and positive attitude.
- Prepared to be trained in various positions and sections in the kitchen.
- Be a team player in a highly motivated and helpful team.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in high volume kitchens and fast paced hospitality environments.
- Must be fully flexible to work weekdays, evenings and weekends and be able to do split shifts.
- Own transport would be beneficial but isn’t required.
- Food Hygiene and Safety Award Level 1 is required as a minimum.
If you are successful you will be required to be involved with the following kitchen activities:
- Morning preparation of food and helping to set up the kitchen ready for service.
- Working on various stations during service and making a variety of different dishes.
- Preparing and cooking high quality food fresh to order and maintaining the reputation of our restaurant.
- Stock control.
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned to an exceptionally high standard after every shift.
- The salary offered is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
Documented evidence of eligibility to work in the UK and references will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applicants we expect to receive, sadly we cannot reply to everybody, however if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of making your application, sadly on this occasion you have been unsuccessful but please do not be put off from applying for any vacancies in the future.